Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Seat Alhambra Diagnostic Location

origami flower!


Today I made this origami flower, and this time has special meaning because it is a tribute to the tragedy so great living in Japan.
This flower represents hope, and it is my reminder to many Japanese who are suffering the effects of an earthquake and a tsunami after the first.
The flower is a snap to take on the lapel or purse, and I remember that the earth is alive, and we must take care that these tragedies are due to many years without imposing our will respect what gives us life.
I encourage you to bring your own origami flower, the tutorial will find in http://pilarbujaldon.blogspot.com.
You know that I'm really bad with your computer and upload pictures only (for now).
If you want you can send photos and I will publish. A hug

0 comments:

Post a Comment