Thursday, January 27, 2011

Swot Analysis On Hairdressing Salon

The full resilience and business


I like going to the cinema classic, and if I go with family or friends, so much the better! We look at the billboard to choose movie, we left home, we move to the cinema, buy the entrance and sat in the chair.
repeated this operation last weekend to see "Road to Freedom", directed by Peter Weir has made other works such as Gallipoli, The Year of Living Dangerously or Master and Commander. I was attracted
the director, actors and the story: A group of prisoners in the middle of World War II, escape from a gulag and undertake a journey on foot over 6,000 kms in excruciating condition to reach India. It was hoped that with this starting point, the situations that were going to live the characters were very extreme, but the film has the good sense not to dwell on too starkly portray these moments.
The different characters represent different ways of dealing with such adverse environments, and of course, thought-provoking. In my case, I was thinking about the concept of resilience.
The definition in the RAE of this term is "human capacity to take a flexible situations limit and overcome them. "
Following my reflection, I think that not enough flexibility. As highlighted in the film through the different characters, not overcome by the same commitment and values \u200b\u200bof pure survival, and amaze me and always admire people who get this improvement while maintaining dignity, and dealing with and caring for others. beacons in life are those who look.
And continuing as my reflection, I fixed upon our society. live now complicated as a society, in business, as a country, etc ..., and gives the impression that some are also generating more confrontational fun instead of seeking points of agreement, and move well to the public.
Let us realize how much we have, and from that strength, overcome this adversity. I have read some politician to declare why the pension board now if we still have maybe about 20 years of mattress. I could hardly believe. Preocupemosnos not only our future, we can still catch the board, but also of our young people, with more than 40% unemployment in their age group, because its future is ours. The full resilience
covers other one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment